Sunday, June 13, 2010

Moving Up in the world!!!

This is going to be a short post, but one that I have been waiting for in a long time.
We have lived in the basment of our house for the whole 3 1/2 years of your marriage (except 8 months of it) and we are finally moving upstairs.
I loved our basement, it was a great little home. But I really do mean "little" One bedroom, one bathroom, and a living/kitchen room.
Now that Tessa is here and almost 1 years old, I think that she needs her own room and so do Aaron and I.
We are getting new carpet in our house tomarrow, and we repainted our room up stairs.
Pictures are coming as soon as everthing is moved in.
I can't wait for the closet space, windows, air conditioning window unit, front door, new carpet, our own room, more cabinet space, more counter space, and so much more.

1 comments:

Greg and Talia said...

It's a great house, I hope you guys enjoy being up there!